Hello, Fellow Directioner



Serina. US directioner! Zayn Malik. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Niall Horan. My loves. I reblog about 98% one direction shit and the other 2% is stuff i find funny or something like that. Peace in the middle east. save the whales. jet to the next life. haters gonna hate potatoes gonna potate. onedit

posted 1 year ago19/2/2013 • 2,290 notes
hoehazza © seriouseffect

t0mlinswag:

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME

image


posted 1 year ago19/2/2013 • 16,584 notes
acidestyles




posted 1 year ago4/1/2013 • 26,143 notes
fuckyesliampayne © kryptoniall


+

+


posted 1 year ago4/1/2013 • 6,274 notes
butyouwantaccessories © zaynsxo


posted 1 year ago4/1/2013 • 204 notes
weed4wes

louis + personal space


posted 1 year ago31/12/2012 • 14,180 notes
stripforziall © pointinghome


posted 1 year ago31/12/2012 • 15,030 notes
narryful © styzles


posted 1 year ago31/12/2012 • 2,232 notes
whylarrystylinson © ishalloweenaf

adyyneet:

Zayn in the back xD

adyyneet:

Zayn in the back xD


posted 1 year ago31/12/2012 • 2,560 notes
agentmalik © thelittleadynetsworld

kryptoniall:

the fact niall refers to liam as ‘payno’

image


posted 1 year ago31/12/2012 • 964 notes
assdirection © kryptoniall


posted 1 year ago31/12/2012 • 732 notes
whylarrystylinson


posted 1 year ago31/12/2012 • 32,966 notes
partynxtdoors © zaynrocksmyworld


(+)

(+)


posted 1 year ago3/12/2012 • 611 notes
onewayharry © fuckyeahzourry


posted 1 year ago3/12/2012 • 39,725 notes
nak1d-gay5 © happilouis